Oliver's Harvest CBD Broad Spectrum Natural CBD Oils
$25.00 – $241.00
Availability: In stock
30-day satisfaction guarantee
Free Shipping Eligible
Email and Chat Support
0% THC (When applicable)
Learn More about Oliver's Harvest CBD Broad Spectrum Natural CBD Oils:
Introducing our line of Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil. Our high-quality oils are designed to enhance your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is responsible for regulating your body. Try Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum CBD oil to improve your overall wellness.
By promoting a healthy endocannabinoid system, continued use of CBD oil may:
- Help maintain you moving more easily
- Supports your wellness lifestyle
- Help regulate rest cycles
- May help reduce stressors
What Strength to Choose:
- 250mg (serving 8.3mg/ml): New to CBD? With 15mL, our 250mg strength is designed for newcomers who would like to try broad-spectrum CBD.
- 500 mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): Tried CBD before? Our 500mg comes in 30mL bottles for users who have tried CBD before and know their optimal strength.
- 1000 mg (serving 33.3mg/ml) Everyday user? This concentration is perfect for CBD users looking to experience the benefits of CBD at their full potential.
- 2000 mg (concentration 66.7 mg/ml). This strength is for daily users. You can use 2,000 mg tinctures to relieve stronger symptoms or simply to reduce the serving dose. You will save on getting more CBD for a lower price.
- 3500 mg (concentration 116.7 mg/ml). The highest strength for experienced users with severe symptoms. You can also reduce your daily dose to only a few drops and use the bottle for a few months. This bottle offers the highest saving per mg of CBD.
- Shake well before usage
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of CBD oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the CBD oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
Naturally, pure CBD oil has a strong taste and smell. The earthy aftertaste of CBD oil can range greatly from light to strong. It depends on the concentration levels and formulation, which vary by brand. Oliver’s Harvest oils are formulated to have a light and natural aftertaste, making them easy to ingest and enjoy.
Our broad-spectrum oils offer high bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to your body’s ability to absorb and use the essential active ingredients of the administered compound. At Oliver’s Harvest, we are dedicated to providing our consumers with the highest-quality, chemists-formulated CBD oils for their needs. Our CBD is extracted from the finest hemp grown on our organic farms in North Carolina. In addition, our CBD oils are crafted and infused through a rigorous process that makes them the purest in the market.
Organic MCT Oil, Winterized Triple-Filtered Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
1. What strength of broad-spectrum CBD should I take?
We recommend 500mg for those new to CBD and those who have used CBD before and know their optimal strength, 1000mg for daily users, 2000mg for daily users with stronger needs, and 3500mg for experienced users who want top potency and strength.
2. How long does the Broad Spectrum Natural CBD Oil last?
Each 15mL bottle of our Broad Spectrum CBD oil can last up to 30 days. Each bottle of 30mL can last up to 60 days.
3. What does natural CBD oil taste like?
Our natural CBD oils, as part of our CBD health and wellness products, all have a natural and light taste which makes them easy to digest and enjoy. Each flavor (Orange, Peppermint and Natural) were formulated by professionals with the goal of providing the user a pleasant and subtle taste experience.
Hemp, or industrial hemp, is defined by the 2018 U.S. Farm Bill as plants of the cannabis sativa species that contain ≤0.3% THC, meaning their extracts are non-psychoactive and legal.
Hemp is very sustainable and renewable. It can be refined into countless commercial items, including food, paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, animal feed, insulation, biofuel, and more.
As you navigate the CBD field and the different products available on the market, you will come across these terms which are used to describe CBD extracts. So what is the difference between them?
As we mentioned above, full-spectrum refers to CBD extracts containing all flavonoids, terpenoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant. Broad-Spectrum, on the other hand, is used to describe CBD extracts containing various, but not all, compounds found in hemp. Meanwhile, CBD isolate, as the name implies, refers to products formulated with pure CBD. These extracts contain no additional cannabinoids or other hemp compounds.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a large network of receptors and transmitters found throughout our bodies responsible for regulating numerous systems and functions. Cannabinoids are compounds that interact with ECS receptors to promote homeostasis (balance) within these systems.
You may Also Like
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our newest products and current offers! As a thank you, we’ll give you a 15% off coupon!