Have You Tried CBD With Melatonin for Natural Sleep Support?
If you’re like most people, getting a good night sleep can be challenging. If your insomnia is not due to an underlying medical condition, chances are heavy workloads, family obligations or even diet may be part of the problem contributing to you getting too little sleep, which may have an affect your mental and physical well-being.
In a recent Consumer Reports survey of 4,023 U.S. adults, 27 percent said they had trouble falling asleep or staying asleep most nights. Another 68 percent — an estimated 164 million Americans — had trouble falling asleep at least once a week.
Getting a good night sleep can be very pricey if you consider that Americans spent an estimated $41 billion on sleep aids in 2015 ― that’s expected to grow to a staggering $52 billion by end of 2020. Both over the counter and prescribed sleep aids can be expensive and come with unwanted side effects, such as dizziness, upset stomach, daytime drowsiness or worse.
The good news is that there are organic, natural ways to get your sleep with little or no side effects. Recent studies have shown cannabidiol (CBD) contributed to significant improvements in perceived insomnia levels among the participants. Simply put, CBD may help you get some needed sleep. Here’s how.
Is CBD With Melatonin Right for Me?
Oliver’s Harvest Sleep Support tablets are manufactured for people who experience occasional sleepless nights not due to a serious underlying medical condition. If you can’t get to sleep due to stress, your work schedule or eating habits, Sleep Support tablets may help you find relief.
Oliver’s Harvest Sleep Support tablets combine 5 mg of CBD with 5 mg of melatonin to provide a relaxing and replenishing night’s sleep with continued use. CBD has been studied by researchers and found to promote a good night sleep while at the same time mitigating underlying conditions brought on by anxiety or overworking.
Use it if you are losing sleep for any or all the following five reasons:
- Concerns about work, school, health, finances or family can keep your mind active at night, making it difficult to sleep. Stressful life events or trauma — death or illness of a loved one, divorce, or a job loss.
- Travel or work schedule.Disrupting your body’s circadian rhythms can lead to insomnia. Causes include jet lag from traveling across multiple time zones, working a late or early shift, or frequently changing shifts.
- Poor sleep habits.Poor sleep habits include an irregular bedtime schedule, naps, stimulating activities before bed, an uncomfortable sleep environment, and using your bed for work, eating or watching TV.
- Eating too much late in the evening. Having a light snack before bedtime is okay but eating too much may cause you to feel physically uncomfortable while lying down. Many people also experience heartburn, a backflow of acid and food from the stomach into the esophagus after eating, which may keep you awake.
- Caffeine, nicotine and alcohol.Coffee, tea, cola and other caffeinated drinks are stimulants. Drinking them in the late afternoon or evening can keep you from falling asleep at night. Nicotine in tobacco products is another stimulant that can interfere with sleep. Alcohol may help you fall asleep, but it prevents deeper stages of sleep and often causes awakening in the middle of the night.
Consult a medical professional before using sleep support products if your insomnia is the result of any of the following reasons:
- Many prescription drugs can interfere with sleep, such as certain antidepressants and medications for asthma or blood pressure. Many over-the-counter medications — such as some pain medications, allergy and cold medications, and weight-loss products — contain caffeine and other stimulants that can disrupt sleep.
- Medical conditions.Conditions like chronic pain, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, asthma, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), overactive thyroid, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sleep-related disorders.Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing periodically throughout the night, interrupting your sleep. Restless legs syndrome causes unpleasant sensations in your legs and an almost irresistible desire to move them, which may prevent you from falling asleep.
Source: Mayo Clinic
How Do Sleep Support Tablets Work?
The melatonin contained within the tablets is designed to enhance your sleep/wake cycle, regulated by your circadian rhythm. Your circadian rhythm is regulated by the hypothalamus portion of your brain. In a nutshell, when you are tired or it’s nighttime, a signal is sent to the hypothalamus causing you to feel tired and naturally release melatonin.
Melatonin is naturally generated by your body mostly at nighttime to help regulate the body’s sleep/wake cycle. This is one reason why people who work rotating shifts experience wider swings of sleepiness and alertness ― both detrimental to good health. Melatonin is also taken by people who frequently travel between different time zones to lessen the severity of jet lag.
Meanwhile, CBD acts upon endocannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2, within your body to help promote longer sleep time, especially slow-wave sleep (SWS). Lack of SWS is thought to have adverse effects on your overall health and well-being.
Quality and Transparency Priority Number One
Oliver’s Harvest, at its core, is all about transparency in the manufacture and delivery of the finest-quality CBD products available anywhere. Sleep Support Tablets are manufactured with CBD oil organically grown on farms in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, making the products you receive 100 percent compliant with all industry standards and regulations.
You can rest assured that all hemp extracts have a certificate of analysis prepared by an independent, third-party laboratory attesting that your CBD products have zero or less than 0.30 percent THC, ensuring no undesired side effects.
Furthermore, the melatonin used in Sleep Support Tablets is from the purest, highest-quality sources available on the market and is formulated licensed pharmacists. What’s more, third-party lab results for all Oliver’s Harvest CBD products are posted online for easy customer viewing.
Listen to what real Oliver’s Harvest customers are saying about the benefits they realized from our Sleep Support Tablets.
“I Got this for my brother who was having a hard time sleeping and he loves it.”
“I don’t take these on- a regular basis, but when I do, it seems to help me stay asleep. I don’t wake up every couple hours. Works for me!”
“I Feel good + sleep good. Love these CBD w/Melatonin tablets so much! I take two tablets about 1-2 hours before bed and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to go! Highly recommend.”
“The best melatonin. This is absolutely the best product out there.”
“Amazing Sleep Support Product. I slept great with the sleep support tablets. I enjoyed the feeling of waking up well-rested and refreshed!”
“Relax. Sleep tablets work very well. Cannot live without them!”
Where Can I Buy Sleep Support Tablets?
You can buy Oliver’s Harvest Sleep Support Tablets at our online store or at one of dozens of our retail partner stores located throughout the United States. Our Sleep Support tablets are formulated to provide a relaxing and replenishing night’s sleep with continued use and when used as directed.
Each bottle contains 60 tablets for a 60-day supply of sleep support. Each tablet contains 5 mg of melatonin and 5 mg of CBD Isolate that is THC-free, without any psychoactive properties. Oliver’s Harvest recommends taking 1 pill at night approximately 2 hours before bedtime
We give our customers our assurance that you’re buying a high-quality, lab-tested product that comes from pure organic ingredients and is certified by independent, third-party laboratories.
About Oliver’s Harvest
Oliver’s Harvest is committed to providing you with the best quality, natural alternatives to standard prescription and over-the-counter products ― and their potential side effects. The company was founded over thirty years ago by Frank P. Suess, who grew up in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps in the 1960s.
At the time, Mr. Suess observed that Europeans generally visited herbalists for common illnesses and maladies before consulting a physician. Noticing that many health-related conditions could be cured with herbs and roots, similar to the practices of Eastern medicine, provided the inspiration to produce only organic, all-natural products. A positive personal experience with CBD hemp oil to treat pain, anxiety, and sleeplessness inspired Mr. Suess to start Oliver’s Harvest in Asheville, N.C.
Today, Oliver’s Harvest offers a wide range of CBD oils and tinctures, gummies, herbal supplements, and CBD pet products with the promise that your health and well-being will always be the primary reason why you can expect only the best CBD products time and time again.