Noble Paws Pet Tincture Chicken Flavor 500 MG
30-day satisfaction guarantee
Free Shipping Eligible
Email and Chat Support
0% THC (When applicable)
Learn More about Noble Paws Pet Tincture Chicken Flavor 500 MG:
When you purchase a bottle of Noble Paws Pet CBD Oil, one bottle will be donated to a dog or cat in a shelter. With a delicious chicken taste, this CBD oil for dogs and cats is the perfect way to introduce your pets to hemp. A daily dose of Oliver’s Harvest Noble Paws Pet CBD may:
- Support healthy joints
- Support brain and nerve function
- Help manage stress
- Promote relaxation
- Help with occasional stiffness and soreness
- Support normal, balanced behavior
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Increase appetite
- Assist the immune system
Like the rest of our CBD products for pets, our oils are manufactured with naturally-derived CBD extracted from organic hemp. Our pharmacist formulated CBD oil for pets is entirely vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- Zero THC (non-psychoactive)
- U.S. grown organic hemp
- Third-party laboratory tested for quality, safety, and potency
- Chicken flavor
- Each Noble Paws Pet Tincture purchase results in another being donated to a dog or cat in a shelter!
hemp seed oil, medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, chicken flavoring, proprietary blend broad-spectrum hemp extract oil.
- We recommend two servings per day: one in the morning and one in the evening before mealtimes. A graduated dropper is provided to measure the serving. See chart below for the recommended serving size.
- For maximum effectiveness, draw up the proper serving size into the graduated dropper and dispense into your dog’s empty food bowl. Allow them to lick it up. You may also mix the serving into a small amount of peanut butter or into their meals.
- Just like people, dogs are unique and may require a different serving size to meet your goals. Start with the recommended servings for one week and then increase the serving size by 50% for another week and so on, if necessary.
- Count: 8.3mg/mL
- Supply: 30 days
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Hemp, or industrial hemp, is defined by the 2018 U.S. Farm Bill as plants of the cannabis sativa species that contain ≤0.3% THC, meaning their extracts are non-psychoactive and legal.
Hemp is very sustainable and renewable. It can be refined into countless commercial items, including food, paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, animal feed, insulation, biofuel, and more.
As you navigate the CBD field and the different products available on the market, you will come across these terms which are used to describe CBD extracts. So what is the difference between them?
As we mentioned above, full-spectrum refers to CBD extracts containing all flavonoids, terpenoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant. Broad-Spectrum, on the other hand, is used to describe CBD extracts containing various, but not all, compounds found in hemp. Meanwhile, CBD isolate, as the name implies, refers to products formulated with pure CBD. These extracts contain no additional cannabinoids or other hemp compounds.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a large network of receptors and transmitters found throughout our bodies responsible for regulating numerous systems and functions. Cannabinoids are compounds that interact with ECS receptors to promote homeostasis (balance) within these systems.
You may Also Like
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our newest products and current offers! As a thank you, we’ll give you a 15% off coupon!